Ban Appeal

Strangers, old friends, enemies, acquaintances, anyone who remembers me, I had a lot of username changes, so I'd like to go over my usernames in case no one recognizes me. I was once LonelySpirit, FNAFBonnie, a bunch of other usernames that slipped my head. But I was banned a really long time ago for the following reason: "Causing issues with the users/staff being dramatic, talking about suicide" and I did that when I was 12 or 13, but it's been years and I'm still banned to this day, and I go back to this server through the only way I know how: this website to apologize for it. Will my message be left unnoticed? I'm not sure, but I really liked this server and I acted like a whiny little child with no sense of respect. However, I'm ready to leave behind this silly rubbish. If you can, owner/staff, I would really appreciate an unban. Now, I don't know if that's a thing, unbanning, but if it isn't, then I won't go on this website anymore and all my concerns for this server will go away. If it is, though, then please unban me, because this server was a favorite of mine and I've forgotten it until just now. It may be worth mentioning that I am on the Autism spectrum, and while I am on the high functioning kind, I still have difficulty with social skills, but I have developed those social skills and I am more stable when it comes to related things, so I hope that I have explained at least part of that.

Info:
      I do not know when I was banned because it's been years, but I assume it was around 2014 or 2015. I also don't remember who banned me.
      My username was LonelySpirit but my username right now is currently EndermanBeta.